Latest Jobs for Science Graduates
Sanofi Manufacturing and Supply Organization is preparing its future through an ambitious program named EVolutive Facility (EVF). The EVF Project is at the cornerstone of Sanofi’s strategy as it aims at creating a new manufacturing concept consisting of a new generation of evolutive multi-product facilities, modular, adaptable, and agile, leveraging new disruptive technologies, to better address vaccine business challenges as well as Specialty Care Biologics products. One of these two EVFs is implemented in Singapore in a new Greenfield site, with a design identical to the one in Neuville (France). The facilities will also have highly digitalized and automated capabilities which is a key enabler for operations using technologies such as autonomous guided vehicles, cobots, and cloud systems.
Job Title: Biotechnologist
Job ID: R2718901
Location: City of Singapore
Job Description- Sanofi’s Greenfield Graduate Programme (Manufacturing):
- This development program is within Sanofi’s ambitious EVolutive Facility (EVF) project in Tuas, Singapore.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of the pioneer batch of the manufacturing team.
- This candidate will have significant learning and developmental opportunities to work cross-functionally with departments such as the Manufacturing Science And Technology (MSAT) team, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Engineering.
- This role will have the title of “Biotechnologist and Manufacturing”. The role will report to the Manager, Manufacturing, and receive coaching throughout the program duration.
- The program’s scope includes active participation in the EVF Greenfield project in Singapore and eventually will be part of the manufacturing team of Sanofi to perform the engineering, Process Performance Qualification (PPQ), and commercial batches.
- During the project phase (up to 18 months), the Biotechnologist and manufacturing will participate in the design and execution of the following:
1. Engineering / Commissioning & Qualification activities of manufacturing equipment and systems
2. Operational and Digital Readiness for manufacturing systems and workflows
3. Technology and Process Transfer activities from overseas Sending Unit
Beyond the project phase, the Biotechnologist, Manufacturing will have a routine operational role consisting of the following: Latest Jobs for Science Graduates
1. Routine GMP manufacturing activities in the operational manufacturing team
2. Regulatory and audit readiness and preparation
3. User of digital and automation applications and software related to manufacturing systems
4. Participation in continuous improvement and optimization projects
The scope and seniority of the candidate after the project phase will be reflective of the individual demonstrated interest, capability, and performance during the initial project phase of the program.
Sanofi EVF Singapore is hiring for Biotechnologist, Manufacturing for the following teams: Latest Jobs for Science Graduates
1. Upstream Manufacturing Process
2. Downstream Manufacturing Process
3. Central Manufacturing Services (Media & Buffer, Logistics)
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language: Latest Jobs for Science Graduates
- Self-starter and independent worker who can operate and perform in cross-functional teams.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to problem solve and navigate through complexity and ambiguity.
- Able to work in fast-paced and dynamic conditions with tight timelines.
- Good presentation and verbal communication skills who can adapt and tailor communication to various stakeholders.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Team player.
Qualifications / Requirement: Latest Jobs for Science Graduates
- Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- The starting job grade of the role will be commensurate with the applicant’s highest education qualification and any other relevant experience.
- Candidates with prior internships or industrial attachments in biopharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations would be advantageous.
- Working hours during the initial Project Phase: work office hours (weekdays) with hybrid work locations from both the Sanofi Tuas Site Office and home.
- Working hours beyond the Project Phase: 12 hours rotating shift (including day/night, and weekends) on-site to support production activities.