Medpace Biology Laboratory Intern Vacancy Announced – Apply Online
Medpace is looking for a laboratory intern to join their growing team!. Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Job Title: Laboratory Intern
Location: United States-OH-Cincinnati
Schedule: Monday-Friday, some Saturdays rotations (flexibility on hours based on class schedule)
- Sorting, scanning, and storing of laboratory samples;
- Assist Medical Technologists in daily laboratory processes;
- Transfer samples within laboratory departments; and
- Inventory laboratory supplies.
- High school diploma required;
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Biology or a life science-related field;
- Experience in a laboratory, medical, pharmacy or healthcare environment a plus.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
Medpace Biology Laboratory Intern