Medpace Clinical Research Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
We are currently seeking a Laboratory Project Manager for Medpace Reference Laboratories. This position is responsible for managing projects independently for one or more of Medpace Reference Laboratories’ major clients.
Job Title: Clinical Research Project Manager-Laboratory Operations
Job Location United States-OH-Cincinnati
- Bachelor’s degree in science or a health-related field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- 2 – 3 years of clinical laboratory experience;
- 2 year project management experience required and;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Supervise all aspects of designated clinical protocol with accountability of meeting agreed timelines, budgets, and performance quality;
- Create and maintain laboratory manuals (general and study-specific) and other study- related documents;
- Develop and present clinical laboratory presentations at investigator meetings;
- Design specifications and monitor production of specimen collection kits;
- Serve as primary contact for Sponsors regarding all aspects of assigned protocol(s);
- Track study status as appropriate;
- Communicate all aspects of protocol to various internal departments for appropriate study setup, maintenance, and closeout; and
- Write, establish, and revise relevant Standard Operating Procedures and/or work instructions.
Medpace Clinical Research Job