Mondelēz R&D Intern Vacancy – Cheese & Dairy Department
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
Job Title: R&D Intern in Cheese & Dairy Department (m/f/d)
Location: Munich, Germany
Education / Certifications:
B.Sc. and M.Sc. candidates in Food Engineering, Food Technology, Dairy Engineering, Process Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and related fields
- Basic experience in using food processing equipment in plant or pilot plant
- Knowledge of Dairy Processing, Separation Processes and edible proteins are a plus
- Dedicated interest and skills in process engineering, related data processing and software application
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- German is a plus
What you need to know about this position:
By joining our Dairy Research department you will focus on dairy technology and making cream cheese processes. You will plan and conduct experiments, run tests and deliver results with technical reports and presentations.
- Work together with experienced technical experts and learn the basics of project management in Research and Development
- Plan and conduct trials at bench top and pilot scale
- Conclude the trials including storage, sample analysis (chemical, physical and sensorial analysis), interpretation of results and effective reporting to guide on project decisions
- Ensuring consistency, technical precision and compliance with methods of work, technical policies and procedures
- Issuing research reports and presentations
- Supporting the development of measuring techniques and laboratory and pilot facilities
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Joy and Curiosity for new, a growing and positive mindset, the willingness to work in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Mondelēz R&D Intern Vacancy