Nestlé Freshers Job – Food Science Development Associate Vacancy
Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
Job Title: Product Development Associate
Job ID: 21004653
Location: Gaffney, SC
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations
• A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
• Position requires approximately 20-50% travel
• 0-3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
• Completion Internship Program (preferred)
• Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal-oriented and easily adapts to change
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high performing, and inclusive environment
• Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral, and written
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project,
Preferred: SAP & CAPE Palletization Program
You will work hands-on with our Pilot Plants and Factories, and Manufacturing facilities to deliver on the Innovation & Renovation (I&R) business objectives. You will dig into recipe (re)formulation, rapid pro-typing, and manage vendor relationships/interactions. You will help to build consumer insights and be the face of our products in cross-functional settings with commercial teams like Marketing, Sales, Finance.
Do you like to travel? You will travel to factories that you partner with, (potentially) supporting Sales visits to key retailers to present out on new innovation partnerships with retailers.
Experiences you will gain:
- Driving Innovation and Renovation strategy. You will roll up your sleeves on product development, travel to factories to manage trials, collaborating with a variety of factory employees to influence without authority (on the leadership team and on factory lines). This is your chance to flex your creative muscles on the benchtop to bring food/recipe concepts to life.
- We want to leverage your love of food and incorporate marketplace trends into our product portfolio.
- You even have the chance to be a Rockstar driving cost savings to remove things that do not add value to our consumers in our systems, processes, etc.
- Being a good corporate citizen protecting our consumers. You will partner with our Regulatory & Scientific Affairs team, and other cross-functionals, to stay current on/apply food laws and regulations affecting our company and products. You are the person who brings it all together with Nestlé requirements: Nutritional Requirements, Sustainability, external standards, and local regulatory framework.
- Upskilling your skillset and being part of a highly connected network. We can offer you Nestlé Day of Service, on-demand learning on our iLearn digital learning platform, leadership development (Learning Circles, Lunch ‘N Learn), and physical spaces on our campuses that give you a moment to de-stress.
Nestlé Freshers Job