Nestlé Purina Hiring Biology, Microbiology & Food Science Job – Apply
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the quality path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
Job Title: Associate Quality Assurance Manager (Management Development Program)
Requisition ID 155184
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, or other scientific disciplines
- Experience (Years/Type): 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance or production role in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
As an Associate Quality Assurance Manager in the Management Development Program, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and high-quality production environment to play a key role in maintaining our safety programs, validating regulations, supporting HACCP criteria, and providing support for capital projects. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to quality assurance, and how quality assurance interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, supply chain, accounting, and human resources.
- Work with QA Management to validate adherence to regulations and Nestlé procedures.
- Support daily review of HACCP criteria. This would include Thermal Process, Seam Integrity, Mycotoxin testing, and all other Formal Release Criteria.
- Provide problem-solving expertise by identifying root causes for problem areas and recommending possible solutions.
- Provide support for the hygiene program, including weekly and monthly sanitation audits and work to improve performance in this area.
- Provide support for Capital Project justifications using available tools, especially as related to hygiene and quality of products produced.
- Analyze plant floor data on quality attributes and provide feedback that will enable process improvements.
Nestlé Purina Hiring Biology