Pepsico R&D Associate Principal Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they desire and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities, and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences, and environmental challenges.
Job Title: R&D Associate Principal Scientist
Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Research and Development
Req ID: 265288BR
- Minimum of MS in Food Science, Food Engineering, Consumer Psychology, Market Research or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in guiding consumer and sensory research in a major consumer packaged goods company.
- Deep knowledge of qualitative and quantitative consumer techniques, sensory testing methods, and appropriate data analysis procedures.
- Experience applying experimental design and statistics to sensory and consumer research
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interpret complex data and relate impact on the business
- Ability to leverage a variety of communication styles to be influential and ensure consumer-centricity is at the center of key business decisions.
Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. This Sensory and Consumer Product Insights Associate Principal Scientist will:
- Work within a team of Sensory Scientists and Coordinators to lead Sensory and Consumer Product Insights research for R&D teams to drive product, package and process design decisions.
- Develop and execute compelling research plans to enable clear product/process design decisions for product development, while working closely with cross-functional partners to clarify proposition questions and to create joint learning plans as needed
- Ensure accurate documentation of test goals and objectives, test design, and testing procedures
- Summarize results, interpret, make recommendations, and present results cross-functionally. Deliver recommendations based on the data to impact business decisions and influence the business agenda.
- Collaborate across SCPI and lead new capability-building programs which maximize productivity, increase agility, and drive new insights while sharing learnings and implications across the broader organization
- Be a leading voice in Global SCPI community proving coaching and mentoring of more junior team members. Actively horizon scan emerging methods and innovations to ensure SCPI continues to be Faster, Stronger, Better
Pepsico R&D Associate Principal