PepsiCo R&D Food Science Job Vacancy 2022 – Principal Scientist
PepsiCo hiring R&D Product Development Principal Scientist. Food Science job opening, R&D Product Development Principal Scientist post vacancy 2022. Food Science job vacancy 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degree in food science may apply for the job opening at PepsiCo. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Product Development Principal Scientist
Location: Valhalla, New York
Department: Research and Development
Job Id: 256594BR
- B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in Food Science or related discipline with at least 5-7 years (12+ combined education and experience) product design in a consumer products company.
- A proven track record in product development and interest in hands-on bench work
- Ability to provide thoughtful leadership on both strategic and tactical aspects of projects
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze emerging consumer trends and develop insights on product solutions or opportunities
- Proven track record in maintaining good working relationships with business partners (Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Experience in leading project teams of 5 or more people
The Principal Scientist will lead product development projects for Key Product line of beverages from concept to commercialization. The incumbent will provide technical guidance as well as lead actual bench work and bench development for targeted development initiatives and existing brands. Ensure completion of development and commercialization success criteria in execution of project work through use of accepted documentation and work processes. Provide project management insight that creates the foundation for innovative solutions in supporting business partners. Collaborate with international teams leading general portfolio for Line. Develop and maintain effective working relationships across R&D and non-R&D functions as necessary to support business growth initiatives.
- Lead development of complex beverage/ syrup systems that meet specific business strategy initiatives
- Collaboration with internal and external experts to identify new ingredients/technologies
- Influencing activities and project plans across technical and operational functions
- Lead and consult on development and motivation of cross-functional project team.
- Understanding of food product development from benchtop through commercialization
- Expertise to develop, plan, conduct and coordinate prototype development initiatives including demonstrated capability in consumer testing methodology
- Conducts appropriate project risk assessments and provides recommendations for integrating program strategies
- Ability to generate and lead state-of-the-art developmental techniques and consumer testing methodologies
- Expertise to develop, plan, conduct manufacturing / coordinate development of super concentrated syrups.
- Strong working knowledge of experimental design
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
PepsiCo R&D Food Science