PepsiCo SC Intern/Co-Op Vacancy 2022 – Food Science Candidates Apply
The goal of PepsiCo’s Operations internship program is to provide students with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a real-world, business-driven environment. Ultimately, we aim to develop the future supply chain leaders necessary to enable our growth within an accelerated period of time. During this internship you may have exposure leading teams of hourly associates, implementing and managing leading-edge manufacturing and distribution technology, as well as process flow design and mapping, productivity measures, time studies, data collection and computational analyses within the production and operations areas of our facilities. Additionally, you will have opportunities to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. At the end of the summer, our interns report out to their Leadership Team on the key business points learned from their internship experience.
Job Title: SC Intern/Co-Op
Location: Wytheville, Virginia
Department: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Req Id: 274531BR
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering, Food Science, Operations/Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Leadership & Supervision, and Business
- Management (other related majors will be considered)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven people/project leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off-campus)
- Previous experience in an operations environment (on- or off-campus; either through employment or academic clubs)
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
As part of our summer internship program, we aim to provide an experience designed for you to gain a functional knowledge of supply chains and an opportunity to achieve results through the completion of a real-world supply chain-based project.
- Working closely with our supply chain professionals to share strategies, data, and experience what it is like to be a supply chain leader at PepsiCo.Identifying process
- efficiencies and solutions to implement within our manufacturing and warehousing businesses. Some examples include: reducing waste, improving safety, improving frontline performance, analyzing/optimizing line efficiency and output, or improving compliance to standards.
- Developing interpersonal and communication skills to successfully lead a frontline workgroup.
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
PepsiCo SC Intern/Co-Op