Perkin Elmer Life Science Internship – Candidates Apply Online
BioLegend, Inc. (a PerkinElmer Company) develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. Our product expertise covers a diverse set of research areas including Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer, Stem cells, and Cell Biology.
Job Title: Intern – Cell Analysis Flow Product Development
Location San Diego, CaliforniaUS
Job ID JR-034849
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
Currently enrolled or in process of completing a BS/MS/MA degree in life sciences related program
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
Immunology and cell biology coursework and cell handing experience preferred.
Working experience in laboratory is preferred.
The Product Development Flow Cytometry Group internship offers the opportunity to participate in antibody development with cell and tissue based assays. Ideal candidate should have working knowledge of Immunology and cell biology or equivalent coursework. Cell handing experience within lab environment.
Development opportunities to build your resume:
- Learn biomarkers for different types of cells and their functions
- Work with cell and tissue-based assays
- Technique skills-Flow cytometry and microscopy
- This internship will be an on-site role at BioLegend Inc. in San Diego, CA.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design, develop and execute biological assays by staying abreast of latest technologies and innovations related to tools for cell analysis
- Experience with flow cytometry and cell culture desired
- Analyze and interpret data to provide feedback to associates or other team members
- Promote a safe work environment and offer recommendations on maintaining safety in the workplace.
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
- Our Culture: iACT
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Perkin Elmer Life Science