PerkinElmer Life Science Intern Vacancy 2023 – Apply Online
BioLegend, Inc. (a PerkinElmer Company) develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. Our product expertise covers a diverse set of research areas including Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer, Stem cells, and Cell Biology.
Job Title: Intern – LEGENDplx
Location: San Diego, California
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled or in process of completing a BS/BA degree in life sciences related program
- The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work at BioLegend in San Diego, California is $21 to $24 (hourly or annually). The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to: the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. BioLegend is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
This internship for the LEGENDplex R&D team offers the opportunity to participate in antibody development with multiplex beads-based assays. Ideal candidate should have experience with pipetting, ELISA or other immunoassay knowledge/experience.
Development opportunities to build your resume
- Screening for antibody pairs
- Performing multiplex beads-based assays, ELISA
Antibody beads conjugation and biotinylation
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
Our Culture: iACT
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
PerkinElmer Life Science Intern