Pfizer Biological Science Job – Drug Product Compliance Investigator
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. Biological science job opening 2022.Biological science investigator vacancy. Investigator job opening. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Drug Product (DP) Compliance Investigator
Location: United States – Michigan – Kalamazoo
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
The successful candidate will have either:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of applicable experience and a 2 year/Associate’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physical/Biological Sciences OR
- A BA/BS degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physical/Biological Sciences with a minimum 1 year of applicable experience
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to effectively teach, coach, and mentor colleagues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to connect the mission of the team to site goals
Nice to have
- M1 and PHP education and experience
- Lean Six Sigma education and experience
- Green/Black belt certification
What You Will Achieve
- Your organizational skills will help us integrate our continuous improvement programs across the organization, both vertically and horizontally. Thanks to your knowledge and skills, it will be ensured that the improvement programs yield results and strengthen the overall business strategies.
- You will work as a coach and a facilitator for improvement projects and establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program success. As a Continuous Improvement Associate, you will support the program by taking care of project governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications, and rewards. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
- It is your dedication and hard work that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of project tasks and milestones.
- Work with process teams to identify and execute improvement projects.
- Work closely with Lean Program Lead and project coaches on areas ranging from project design to project closure and sustainability.
- Bring together cross-disciplinary teams when working on complex problems or pursuing business opportunities.
Pfizer Biological Science Job