P&G Biology Associate Researcher Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Do you love running experiments, capturing and analyzing data to help drive new innovation and Invent the future? Are you energized by the opportunity to translate insights into action? As an Associate Researcher in our Invent Tomorrow Baby Care P&G R&D Team in Cincinnati Ohio, you will use your hands-on lab skills, technical curiosity, data analyses and/or technical method experience to mine multiple sources of data and help with translating complex results into simple conclusions and insights.
Job Title: BABY CARE INVENT TOMORROW ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER PRPD
Job locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, technically curious, possess a passion for hands-on procedural work, and is creative/innovative and constantly looking to improve systems or ways of doing work. They enjoy high throughput work including developing iterative learning plans to create new to the world products. The ideal candidate has a ‘can do’/ ‘get things done attitude and enjoys supporting people and working in a dynamic environment.
They are looking for someone with an Associate’s Degree in a Science field (preferably Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered), OR
a High School diploma with relevant experience and interests.
IF YOU’RE A REALLY GOOD FIT, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Experience in biology, chemistry, or social science lab, developing and executing test plans, data analysis, and proposing next steps.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficiency in data analysis with basic statistics – calculate the average, standard deviation, and comparisons
- Proficiency in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
This is an entry-level role for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science, i.e., Procedural work. We are looking for someone who can onboard to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented, e.g., in a lab, in a plant or pilot plant (internal or external), with consumers, and/or on a computer. Other responsibilities include:
- Aiding in designing and running consumer research to define new consumer benefits and influence product designs
- Analyzing, interpreting, and understanding results of consumer studies to inform product design
- Performs established test procedures and produces reliable, reproducible results to meet day-to-day project needs as directed by their manager/technical coach.
- Assemble samples/ prototypes, run lab test routines, create and update specs based on standard information, execute changes of simple technical solutions.
- Document and compile key consumer learnings and data from various experiments for review and interpretation together with your manager/technical coach.
- Communicate results and observations via Office tools to your manager/technical coach and/or other team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
P&G Biology Associate Researcher