P&G Announces Vacancy – Associate Scientist in Microbiology
P&G Announces Vacancy As a Microbiologist with our organization, we will look for you to technically innovate and provide discontinuous solutions leading to breakthrough capabilities, technologies and prototypes within a business area and manage the activities/breakthroughs for important technical projects. You will integrate a broad range of results, draw complex conclusions, anticipate key issues related to a project and use this information to identify the best project direction.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Job locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Research & Development
Req No: RND00004912
P&G would like you to understand the competitive landscape and craft the project plan to deliver superior consumer and business value. We are looking for you to have expertise in microbial ecology, be able to operate and lead with quality and compliance and direct and coordinate project related activities across functions and organizations to enable their upstream innovation projects with capabilities within the organization.
Important Responsibilities of Job:
- Apply microbiology and microbial ecology expertise to a variety of programs and project applications.
- Work closely with Product Research to share technical insights in real-time which will help define possible consumer concepts to be tested; use consumer concepts to drive study design towards technical understanding and build in measures that matter to the end-user. – Understand external landscaping (industries, academia, startups, venture capitalists, etc.) and their relation to endpoint measures of interest – Coordinate and craft confidential disclosure and/or consulting agreements as needed to further discussions with external vendors and Key leaders with vision.
- Globally coordinate and communicate the progress on projects to enable reapplication and avoid redundancies.
- Seeks opportunities for deeper insights, technologies and solutions in projects for breakthrough results.
- Influence management and colleagues to apply effort to “big” opportunities.
- Bring to bear key leader’s expertise/ infrastructure and existing data to build a short, mid and long and term project plan; design and deliver experiments that address gaps in existing information.
We believe you will be an excellent fit if, you have:
A BS/MS in Microbiology, Microbial Ecologist, or Environmental Microbiology. Excellent verbal, written communication, and technical skills – Expertise in immunochemistry and molecular tools – Have critical thinking skills.
What They Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
P&G Announces Vacancy