P&G Life Science Job Opening 2020 – Apply Online
P&G Life Science Job Associate scientist job opening at P&G. job opportunity for Microbiology & biology candidates. Life science job opening at Procter & Gambler. Scientist job opening at P&G. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST – CORPORATE R&D, LIFE SCIENCES
Job locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Research & Development
Req No: RND00004804
In this role, you will lead the advanced experimental design and data interpretation for the identification of next-generation antimicrobial technologies. Development of assays for evaluation of antimicrobial activity and mechanism of action. Interpret data using principles of discovery to identify candidate technologies and potential new targets. Identify and implement new capability and independently solve technical challenges to identify new technologies to deliver business-building, disruptive benefits in the microbial control space.
P&G Life Science Job
Bachelor of Science or Masters Degree in biology and/or microbiology or related field. Deep innovation, method development and validation expertise, ability to independently troubleshoot microbial-based methods and experiments, strong internal and external collaborative skills, effective written & oral communication skills and ability to integrate their technical measures with other projected related measures and insights to drive project-related strategies and milestones.
WHAT WE OFFER:
P&G Life Science Job
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- P&G Life Science Job Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
Life Science Job