P&G Microbiology/Biochemistry Postdoc Scientist Vacancy
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Job Title: Postdoc Scientist, Microbiology Innovation
Location: Mason, Ohio, United States
- They are looking for a Postdoc scientist in Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology, Biology/Biochemistry, or Life Sciences.
- Demonstrated experience in microbial modulation, and/or microbiome research for human or environmental health benefits.
- Solid foundation in experimental techniques. Excellent in problem solving skills.
- Candidates with entrepreneurial/startup experience and/or industrial experience are strongly preferred.
- Strong ownership & self-leadership skills to understand the business objective and technical problem to be solved, collaborate with project team for test method development and technology development
- The ability to recognize opportunities for capabilities or technologies that can be reapplied across programs
- Abilities to independently work project priorities, multi-task, and handle a wide variety of complex, non-routine/routine tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This is a one-year post doc position. This role leverages technical mastery in microbiome/microbial modulation innovation. The candidate will guide and influence technical project direction and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational R&D understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.