P&G PhD Microbiologist Job opening 2021 – Apply Online
P&G looking for candidates with a Ph.D. in Microbiology. Ph.D. Microbiology job opening 2021. Microbiologists vacancy. Procter and gamble announce job openings for microbiology candidates. Job opportunity for candidates with a Ph.D. degree in microbiology. Interested candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Job Title: Microbiologist
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Microbiology
Job locations: Mason, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Research And Development
Req No: R000008072
What they Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Responsible for leading and influencing technical project direction that solves significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational Biosciences understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
Performs Application work and demonstrates implementation skills leveraging knowledge that moves their project forward and also begins to gain exposure to and demonstrate initial proficiency in performing integration work. (Let’s talk about how to make this stronger.)
Specific skill sets needed:
- Plan and conduct complex research projects, such as microbiome profiling of different environments including self and the built environment.
- Design and Perform laboratory experiments to understand the Mode Of Action of antimicrobials/ antiviral agents to successfully drive hygiene programs.
- Supervise the work of biological technicians and researchers and evaluate the accuracy of their results.
- Stay connected with regulatory bodies and monitor and predict new emerging pathogens
- Have in-depth knowledge of molecular tools and techniques (genomics/ multiplexing/ transcriptomics etc.)
- Automate standard methods to drive efficiency and productivity
- Be well connected to external capabilities and lead C&D to leverage a skill set that does not exist internally
- Be an expert in host-microbiome interaction and integrated models; apply panomics to gain a holistic understanding on the diseased states to allow the development of an intervention strategy.
- Create technical strategies to develop new methods to influence FDA/ EPA
- Develop powerful demos and visuals to drive in-market sales (via in-store demos and ads) and strengthen technical product story
P&G PhD Microbiologist Job