Post Doc For Antimicrobial Technology Development Job 2022- P&G
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Post Doc for Antimicrobial Technology Development.
Job Title: Post Doc
Location: Mason, Ohio, United States
- They are looking for a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- Experience in physical organic principles, especially the interaction of molecules with cells/organisms.
- Experience in building and applying SAR & SBR for molecular discovery.
- Experience in microbial method development and optimization.
- Expertise in organic/synthetic chemistry desired but not mandatory
- Experience in natural or synthetic bacterial QS inhibitors and methods of evolution desired.
- Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a one-year postdoc position. This role leverages unique technical mastery against a specific technical need. The key project will be to study the interaction of antibacterial actives with other ingredients (e.g. surfactants, chelants, etc.) to better understand how those formulation ingredients affect antibacterial activity. The candidate will guide and influence technical project direction, and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational R&D understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
Post Doc For Antimicrobial