RB R&D Associate Vacancy – Microbiology & Virology
RB R&D Associate Vacancy RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol
Job Title: R&D Associate, Microbiology & Virology
RB R&D Associate Vacancy
1. Plan and execute research initiatives related to antiviral efficacy of household and personal care products to deliver and support novel claims
2. Conduct research on viral survivability. transmission, and epidemiology that may be used to develop new and innovative products and product claims.
3. Collaborate and partner with a diverse scientific team including internal and external stakeholders, academia, NGOs in surveillance of emerging pathogens and diseases
4. Lead microbiology in the Product Development Process as it pertains to R&D functions
5. Experience with conducting required tests (e.g. AOAC, ASTM, CEN,) to evaluate the antimicrobial efficacy of experimental formulations, finished products and ingredients.
6. Help create new microbiological methods to foster a pipeline of innovative claims,
7. Manage multiple projects and provide microbiological support within the required project timelines (including testing and reporting of results) to the project teams.
8. Act as a subject matter expert in virology, establish external partnership and publication
9. Perform appropriate laboratory practices and procedures, and consistently maintain laboratory records and notebooks in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice standards.
10. Communicate effectively across the team, with management, and external partners to accomplish goals.
1. M.S. or PhD in the applicable science (Virology or Molecular Biology/ Microbiology or related sciences) with 3+ years of experience in a laboratory setting Or
2. B.S. degree (Virology or Molecular Biology/Microbiology or related sciences) with 5+ years of experience on applicable laboratory setting
3. Must have knowledge of general laboratory practices, virus production methods, and cell culture
4. Excellent organizational, record-keeping, verbal and written skills necessary, as well as the ability to work independently within a team environment.
5. Skills and interest in data analytics and data science or molecular virology a plus.
RB R&D Associate Vacancy
Hygiene is the foundation of health. The global pressures of urbanisation and climate change are increasing the need for improved hygiene products, services and education. Health-related events are challenging public systems and driving the underlying demand for self-care, STI prevention and good hygiene practices. Digital is transforming what and how people buy. The world needs sustainable solutions to a host of new mega-trends.