Regeneron Microbiology Quality Control Supervisor Vacancy – Apply Online
Regeneron Quality Control Microbiology- Compliance job opening 2022. Microbiology job opening 2022, Microbiology quality control job vacancy, Quality control Supervisor job opening 2022. Microbiology job opening 2022. Biotech job opening 2022. BS Microbiology job vacancy 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Supervisor Quality Control Microbiology- Compliance
Location Rensselaer, New York, United States of America
Category Industrial Operations and Product Supply
Job Id R11615
As a QC Microbiology Supervisor, a typical day might include the following:
• Coordinate testing and monitoring activities within the QC lab and manufacturing facility.
• Review test results, procedures, protocols, and quality system records.
• Attend cross-functional meetings as a representative of QC and to remain informed of business needs.
• Organize and support laboratory investigations and assay troubleshooting as needed.
• Support internal and regulatory audits.
• Ensure that safety and current Good Manufacturing Practice standards are maintained.
• Execute personnel management functions including performance evaluations, personnel development, and scheduling time off.
• Communicate effectively with management on complex matters; support laboratory management in mid to long range team goals.
• Drive and manage projects within the group.
This role might be for you if you:
• Communicate effectively with peers and demonstrate teamwork.
• Perform work with honesty, integrity, and respect.
• Follow directions well and demonstrate flexibility; work cooperatively as a team leader, an individual contributor, and as a team member.
• Coach team members in troubleshooting microbiology methods, EM/aseptic techniques, and equipment.
• Ability to work under limited supervision. Accept responsibility for deadlines.
To be considered for the QC Microbiology Supervisor position, you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Tuesday-Saturday, 8 am-4:30 pm. You must have a BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, with 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience, preferably within pharmaceutical microbiology and at least 1 year of leadership experience required.
Regeneron Microbiology Quality Control