Roche Biochemistry Research Assistant Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Roche announces a job opening in 2021. Roche job opening 2021. Roche job for bachelors candidates. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry are invited for the post of a research assistant. Research Assistant job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
- BS/MS in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in the healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical industry with BS, or 0-2 years experience with MS
- Programming experience is desirable, but not required.
- Experience leveraging high-throughput robotics and/or mechanistic modeling as a part of process development is desirable.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and developing others is desirable, but not required
Within the Purification department, this team member will develop, characterize, validate and implement recombinant protein and novel therapeutic purification processes from laboratory to manufacturing scale. This individual will interact with engineers and scientists within the Pharma Technical Development organization as well as collaborate with members from Manufacturing, Quality, and Regulatory.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in the area of recombinant protein purification.
- Practical and theoretical experience in the area of chromatography, centrifugation, ultrafiltration, and/or normal flow filtration is required.
- The candidate should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced laboratory environment and possess the capability to execute experiments and laboratory maintenance with moderate or minimal guidance.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions
- Effective communication skills
- Effective organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and ability to operate in a flexible and dynamic environment
Roche Biochemistry Research Assistant