Roche Life Science Research Assistant Job Opening – Apply Online
Roche announces job opening in 2021. Roche job opening 2021. Roche job for bachelors candidates. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in life science are invited for the post of a research assistant. Research Assistant job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Technical Development Research Assistant
Location: South San Francisco
- B.S. degree in life sciences or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years total work experience with at least some relevant experience in the healthcare/ biotech/ pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in cell biology, microbiology, or related field and a basic understanding of protein purification and stability
- Experience in a testing environment that includes HPLC with GLP/GMP knowledge is desirable, but not required
- General knowledge of formulation and drug product process development is desirable.
- Enterprise mindset: Considers the impact of their efforts on the entire organization rather than any single team or function.
- Empowered decision making: Embraces the single decision-maker model and drives decision making down to the lowest appropriate level.
- Informed risk-taking: Takes calculated, informed risks by leveraging a “minimum viable product” approach and challenging any work that does not add value.
- Team player: Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, team-oriented, dependable with an ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment: Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Conducts research and development activities to support either pipeline or research projects within the Pharmaceutical Development function.
- Executes lab experiments and lab maintenance activities.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Applies Engineering/Scientific/GMP theories, principles & techniques to solve problems.
- Uses Lean Product System elements and Agile Scrum methodologies to deliver project goals and objectives.
Roche Life Science Research