Sanofi Cell Biology Job Opening 2021 – Scientist Post Vacancy
Sanofi cell biology Job Synthorx, a Sanofi company, is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering new protein therapeutics. Synthorx is applying a revolutionary synthetic biology technology based on an expanded genetic alphabet and code to create designer protein-based medicines. We are seeking a dynamic and rigorous scientist to join our team to help design, build, and test improvements to our expression systems to enhance the production of therapeutic proteins. The ideal candidate will bring strong
Job Title: Scientist
Location: Framingham, MA
Job Responsibilities / Department Description:
Sanofi is seeking a highly motivated Scientist to join the Analytical Development team in Bioanalytics, Framingham, MA. The candidate is expected to have a strong scientific background in cell-based assay and immunoassay development, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. This successful candidate will play a key role in the design and development of cell-based potency assays to support preclinical and clinical lot release and stability testing of biotherapeutics, including enzymes, antibodies and other therapeutics.
Define scientific approaches and analysis methods for quantitative bioassays.
Participate in the development of bioassays and immunoassays.
Take leadership role contributing to the scientific literature.
Ensure timely completion and delivery of analytical results and documentation (technical reports, SOPs, etc.) to support product development during clinical phases.
- PhD in Biological Sciences (Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related field) or
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline and at least 4 years of relevant experience, or
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing and analyzing quantitative cell-based and biochemical/immunological assays in the context of relative potency.
- Post-doctoral experience and strong publication record.
- Understanding of MOA for antibody and gene therapy-based therapeutics.
- Familiarity with software packages to analyze dose-response and statistical analysis (SoftMax, JMP, etc).
- Experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, western blotting, cell-based cytotoxicity/proliferation assays and effector function assays (ADCC, CDC, FcyR binding, C1q binding) to characterize antibody therapeutics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sanofi Cell Biology Job