Seneca Foods Summer Internship 2021 – Food Science Apply
Seneca Foods Summer Internship 2021 – Food Science Apply. Seneca Foods is one of North America’s leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high-quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries.
Manufacturing Intern – Summer 2021
Category: Seneca Foods
Location: Glencoe, MN, US, 55336
Custom Field 1: 530
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
We offer a wide range of potential emphasis including Agriculture (vegetable crop production), Quality, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Packaging, Distribution, and Environmental areas depending on individual candidates’ interests. As a Manufacturing Intern, your responsibilities will be to follow established procedures, policies and rules and assist in the overall management of our facilities during the summer production season. No experience is necessary and students seeking Business / Agriculture / Food Science / Engineering or related degrees are encouraged to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work, communicate, and function with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to learn all policies, rules, and procedures and interpret, train and give guidance their meanings.
- Ability to function and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours/weekends when needed during our peak season.