Siemens Biochemist Job Vacancy 2021 – Candidates Apply Online
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high-quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join their team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Biochemist 1.
Job Title: Biochemist
Location: Newark, United States of America
Department: Research & Development
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/experience in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or clinical chemistry / medical technology
- Typically up to 2 years of successful experience in a related field.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You provide assistance in a wide variety of routine technical assignments.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
- You possess strong laboratory skills, good organization skills, troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- You provide assistance in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- You are comfortable handling potentially biohazardous materials (serum, plasma, urine, etc).
- You have good presentation skills in the technical environment, and you show team orientation and good communication skills.
Siemens Biochemist Job Vacancy