Siemens Healthcare Biochemistry Intern Vacancy – Apply Online
Biochemistry Internship 2022. Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Job Title: Biochemistry Intern
Location: Newark, United States of America
Req Id: 308359
- Approaching the senior year of your Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to start working for Siemens Healthineers during the Summer of 2022.
- Must be comfortable working onsite while following company-mandated COVID-19 protocol, as well as working in a fully virtual environment
- Must be permanently authorized to work in the US
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Summer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities, you will apply scientific and statistical principles inside and outside of the laboratory to accomplish a wide variety of technical applications for in vitro diagnostic assay development R&D.
- You will be responsible for analyzing instrument data to ensure the analyzers are ready for use on a daily basis.
- You will learn to work with biological samples, conduct clinical tests, and process data.
You will conduct data analysis.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You completed laboratory courses in the area of chemistry, biochemistry, and/or biology.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn how to operate laboratory instrumentation.
- You have a knowledge of statistics and statistical software.
Siemens Healthcare Biochemistry Intern