Teva Biological Researcher Job – Biology & Biochemistry Candidates Apply
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Job Title: Biological Researcher I – 1461
Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania, US, 19380
Reports To Scientists, Upstream Process Development, Biologics CMC
Functional – Key functional requirements set by the hiring manager
- B.S. in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, or relevant field with 2+ years in the biopharmaceutical/biotechnology industry. Or M.S. in the above fields with 0 or 1+ years in the biopharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture process development for biologics production.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with process characterization study design and analysis.
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques for product quality characterization.
- Develop an experimental plan and execute cell culture and/or harvest studies in the laboratory either individually or in teams.
- Perform routine cell culture maintenance & seed culture expansion to support bioreactor runs.
- Perform process development/characterization and scale-up experiments with CHO cells expressing monoclonal antibodies in shaker flasks and multiple scale (Ambr15 to 200L) bioreactors.
- Perform equipment set-up, sterilization, daily operation, sampling, and in-process analytical testing.
- Maintain laboratory equipment, coordinate calibration, and manage raw material stocks and supplies.
- Maintain a compliant laboratory operation in accordance with development protocols, internal procedures and policies. Record experiments in lab notebooks and perform needed data analysis. Document work in technical reports when needed.
Teva Biological Researcher Job