Unilever Biology & Microbiology Quality Supervisor Job Vacancy 2022
The Quality Supervisor role is part of the North America Quality Team. The main purpose of the role is to drive the highest quality standards through the innovation process by ensuring compliance to our Unilever and factory specifications, standards and policies. The role will be focused one ensuring highest level of quality control and assurance activities in our laboratory and production environment.
Job Title: Quality Supervisor
Job ID: R-42236
Category: Supply Chain
Location: Covington, TN
- University degree in technical discipline or general sciences. Preferred: Biology, Engineering, Microbiology, or Chemistry
- Applied knowledge of GMP, HACCP, ISO 22716, Allergen Management, Food Safety, FSSC 22000, FDA 21 CFR 210, etc
- Preferred 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Quality or R&D, additional experience in Manufacturing a plus.
- An affinity for change management and digital solutions
- Demonstrated leader of functional working teams
- Proven effective in collaboration and communication
- Basic proficiency in MS tools (Excel, Power BI, PPT) and UL Business Systems (SAP, PLM)
Who You Are
- You’re a born leader: You will have the opportunity to lead meetings with cross-functional team members and drive decisions to achieve one common goal.
You’re a dot connector: You will view the project landscape through the eyes of the consumer as well as the business.
- You have a passion for quality: You will be the voice of the consumer for innovation projects, always considering what is best for them.
- You’re a changemaker: You influence team members to develop creative solutions to new and existing challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure compliance to our factory standards, specifications and GMPs. Will ensure effectiveness via use of assessment/audit and CAPA that supports the findings.
- Ensure quality program skill and training programs implemented for site.
- Provides technical expertise (SME) to support risk identification and mitigation strategies
Leads sprint teams to quickly address and resolve Quality issues in both systems and processes.
- Support the Quality Management System improvement process for the most relevant topics including SAP-QM and QualityOne (Veeva).
- Drives continuous improvements and investigation for consumer contacts
- Provides Quality updates to Category to key stake holders
- Quality representative for Innovation projects to drive compliance, growth, and consumer love.
- Collaborates with R&D and others in Supply Chain to enable key work streams driving our business growth
Unilever Biology & Microbiology