Unilever Foods Regulatory Affairs Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Unilever Foods Regulatory Affairs Specialist Recruitment Unilever R&D is looking for a talented Product Developer based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. As a member of the R&D team, you will be developing innovative plant-based meat alternative products for the exciting and ever-evolving food market. Whether that’s meeting the need for sustainable, healthy, delicious, guilt-free experiences, localizing a global offering, or bringing the world’s most exciting plant-based technologies to our North American market. In this journey at an exponential pace, we are looking for a Senior Product Developer who has the passion to change the world.
Job Title: Foods Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Location: Colworth, Bedfordshire (UK), Hive Wageningen
You will be involved in supporting the product innovation teams working on Ice Cream and associated Refreshment products, helping to assess the opportunities and limitations in regulations and international standards of the technologies in scope of their projects. Where regulatory limitations exist, you will support advocacy activities to call on law-makers to adjust the regulations. Working on brands like Walls, Magnum and Ben & Jerry’s, you will help consumers to make choices that fit a balanced diet and you will help to open up new food supply chains that have less impact on our precious Earth.
- Provides an understanding of (Global/European) regulations relevant to the Ice Cream brands and continually monitors regulatory developments.
- Manages day-to-day regulatory questions from colleagues working in R&D, supply chain or marketing in relation to innovation support, including product claims.
- Supports the implementation of changed/new (Global/European) legislation in cooperation with Country Regulatory Managers and the Global/European Cluster Compliance Team.
- Represents Unilever in external trade associations, to influence potential legislative changes.
All about you
We are looking for people with the right attitude, mindset and competencies. Expertise in Food Product Legislation and Regulations would be a distinct advantage
• Technical education: BSc or MSc equivalent degree in related Food science topics
• You fit easily in a multi-cultural and multi-functional team
• You are a quick learner, not afraid to take the initiative, and be proactive to get things done
• You are eager to deliver your professional input to the team in a clear and timely manner
• You have shown to understand the FMCG environment and the role of R&D.
• You are fluent in English
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work on brands with the power to brighten peoples’ lives all over the world.
- Be part of a diverse and ambitious team shaping the future of Food and Refreshment brands.
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
- Be part of an R&D ecosystem in which we collaborate purposefully with 3rd party start-ups and universities.
Unilever Foods Regulatory Affairs