USANA Health Sciences – Microbiology & Biology QC Job
They are looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic person to join the QC microbiology laboratory as QC lab specialist. In this position, you will perform full microbiological testing on various products. In this position, you will test for pathogens, and run various microbial methods. Our ideal candidate is organized, with 5S knowledge, basic expertise in microbiology and a desire to learn and grow.
Job Title: Quality Control Lab Specialist
Location & Department: Quality & Regulatory Affairs Salt Lake City, Utah
Eligbility Criteria & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable science field required,Microbiology or biology preferred
- Must be detail-oriented
- Prior Microbiology experience is required
- What Will Make You Standout
- Experience in problem-solving of microbial processes and methods.
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in microbiology methods
What You Will Do as USANA’s
- Perform sample preparation for microbial analysis
- Perform Microbiology analysis of all products and materials
- Provide a high level of organization
- Document results of experiments and analyses in notebooks and Laboratory Information Management system (LIM).
- Assist in method validation
USANA has repeatedly been named one of Utah’s Best Companies to Work For by Utah Business magazine, one of America’s Best Companies to Work For by Outside Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work for in the Direct Selling Industry by Direct Selling News, and named a top employer by Best of State.
USANA Health Sciences