Vacancy for Biological Science Graduates
Intriguing Opportunity: Lucrative Clickbait Job Alert! We’re seeking a Regulatory Affairs Executive in Vietnam to join our forward-thinking team. Dive into the world of regulatory compliance and make a real impact in a thriving industry. Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity!
L Beauty is a joint venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and LUXASIA for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Executive
Location: Củ Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Main Responsibilities: Vacancy for Biological Science Graduates
- Manage the processes to notify DAV or to obtain regulatory approvals for new / existing products within the identified timeframes
- Manage the internal database for notification information (e.g. license number, validity) to facilitate smooth product shipment
- Manage Vietnamese sub-labelling
- Ensure regulatory compliance for existing notified products throughout the product lifecycle (pre- and post-market surveillance)
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on any regulatory change(s) and any identified issue(s)
Qualification and Experience Required: Vacancy for Biological Science Graduates
- Chemistry/ biology science/ pharmacy relevant majors.
- Regulatory affairs experience in cosmetic is an advantage.
Required Skills sets:
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English (both written and oral communication)
Personal Attributes: Vacancy for Biological Science Graduates
- Passion in Regulatory Affairs field or in cosmetics and personal skin care
- Meticulous, detailed, resourceful, has initiative, and willing to be “hands-on” when required
- Self-motivated, committed, determined, diligent and trustworthy nature
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize and meet deadlines, and able to work beyond contractual work hours when required
- Able to work autonomously and be a dedicated team player in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.