Zoetis Biologist Intern Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Join Zoetis – and build your career with a global animal health company dedicated to serving veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Parasite Biologist Intern
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
The successful individual will work as part of a cross-functional team of scientists and staff at the Zoetis Kalamazoo facilities to develop and conduct parasitology research. In addition, this may include immunology, molecular and cellular biology research. The individual may also conduct in vivo research and assist in assay/study design/development. Lastly, the intern will present their work to other colleagues/teams within the company at are expected to participate in an internal poster session with other interns across the organization.
Internship Job Duties:
- Parasite culturing, including both in vitro and in vivo aspects
- Potential for in vitro screening and cell function assay development/execution
- Potential to conduct molecular assays in combination with ‘omic tools
- Data capture in electronic database and statistical analysis
- Literature review and hypothesis generation
- Enrolled in a Master’s level or higher program in either parasitology, immunology, molecular biology or a similar field
- Experience with basic laboratory procedures and molecular methods (courses or lab experience) is preferred
Full time Intern (Trainee)
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis Biologist Intern Vacancy