Nestlé Hiring Quality Intern – Food Science Candidates Apply
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition.
Job Title: Analytical Lab/ Quality Intern
Job ID 166304
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemistry,
- Biochemistry or related field to be completed between December 2022 and June 2023
GPA of 3.00 and above
- Analytical lab experience preferred
- Result oriented
- Microsoft Excel basic functions
- Knowledge on statistical treatment of data
- Good prioritization and organization skills
This program will include bench work in the chemistry lab and possibly the microbiology lab. The primary functions will be to:
- Support new method exploration and implementation in the lab to support R&D and/or quality requirements.
- Support verification of new methods implemented and related documentation
- The intern will also be exposed to the routine activities in the analytical Laboratory.
- Work on method implementation and verification for new methods in the Bridgewater lab. E.g. Sugars analysis and contaminants testing
- Gain experience in the typical workflow of the analytical R&D lab, supporting stability analysis to learn and understand routine work
- Support non-routine analysis to gain experience and exposure to more technical analyses
Nestlé Hiring Quality Intern