Johnson & Johnson Biochemistry/Biology Job Opening
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) position is a 6-9 month training position for those with little to no electrophysiology (EP) experience. Upon successful graduation from the program, the ACAS will be promoted to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS). As a CAS the candidate will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP lab staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System, associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography. The expectation that is that this work leads to meeting and/or exceeding business goals.
Job Title: Associate Clinical Account Specialist – Central – Biosense Webster, Inc. (Job
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required by December 2023
OR minimum of 2 years of related professional experience (engineering, or procedural hospital setting) is required with an Associate’s degree
- OR a minimum of 1 year of EP mapping experience with an Associate’s degree is required
- OR Graduate from an accredited academic program OR Industry prep school with a focus on EP with Bachelor’s degree is required
- OR exiting a branch of the US military with an Associate’s degree is required
Priority given to candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Cardiac Function & Interventional Technology
- Chemistry: Polymers/Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Engineering: Biomedical, Computer Science, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, General
- Health Sciences
- Informatics and/or Data Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Technical Design: Industrial Design/Product Design
- A valid driver’s license issued in the United States and successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of driving record history
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- Advance-level computer skills, and the ability to multitask without the direct oversight of manager required
- The ACAS will be hired for a specific company sales area and relocation to that pre-identified sales area after completion of the ACAS Training Program is required.
Please note: For the ACAS role, we do not offer work visa sponsorships and we do not accept OPT/CPT
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, the ACAS will:
- Attend all portions of the ACAS fellowship training program without exception.
- Engage in dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during training.
- Understand the dynamics of an EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. field trainers, site trainers, RBD) and other internal and external partners
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to health, safety and environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for adhering to company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
Johnson & Johnson Biochemistry/Biology