PerkinElmer Hiring Life Science Candidates – Project Coordinator
BioLegend, Inc. (a PerkinElmer Company) develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. Our product expertise covers a diverse set of research areas including Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer, Stem cells, and Cell Biology.
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Cell Analysis
Location: San Diego, California
Job ID JR-031012
Eligibility Criteria & Experience
- B.S. Degree in Life Sciences
- 1-3 years of Biotech Industry experience or equivalent
- Strong logical and strategic thinking skills and ability to understand and adjust priority
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
Previous stakeholder coordination skills with good industrial mindset
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor project schedule, and timelines from initiation to the end of product commercialization
- Monitor and ensure compliance to product development protocols within BioLegend’s ISO 13485:2016 certified quality system.
- Deliver progress reports
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams to proactively tracking project progress
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
PerkinElmer Hiring Life Science