Regeneron Biological Science Inspection Job 2022 – Apply Online
They are currently looking to fill a Manager, QA Visual Inspection position. This position supervises and leads the QA AQL Visual Inspection Group and on the floor quality for visual inspection. Performs all tasks vital to establish and monitor the visual inspection AQL program for QA. This position is new to Regeneron and will be responsible for helping to hire the team that supports the Quality team that performs AQL Visual inspection and on the floor QA support for visual inspection.
Job Title: Manager, QA Visual Inspection
Location Rensselaer, New York, United States of America CategoryIndustrial Operations and Product Supply
Job Id R1499
To be considered for this role you must hold a BA / BS degree in a physical or biological science the following minimum amounts of relevant experience for each level:
Associate Manager – 6+ years
Manager – 7+ years
Sr Manager – 8+ years
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for Quality oversight of the Visual Inspection program at Regeneron and the team who oversees QA AQL:
- Building and maintaining qualification kits
- Partners with DP MFG and other internal groups to establish a philosophy for visual inspection and visual inspection qualification for the operators
- Responsible for building the training/qualification curriculum for QA AQL Specialist
- Collaborates with DP MFG to develop the program for classification of rejects and AQL levels
- Participates in equipment design, and startup of VI automated equipment and manual/semi-manual visual inspection start-up.
- Supports implementation/qualification of automated inspection processes
- Reviews all SOP, policies, work instructions, batch records, etc. regarding Visual inspection, defects, rejects, and defect kits.
- Develops QA documents for Visual inspection AQL Inspection
- Quality Specialist and reviewer/approval for visual inspection deviations, change controls, CAPAs, etc.
- Completes training and maintains required qualifications for visual inspection
- Responsible for performing QA line clearance for visual inspection area and audits of the fill/finish area
- Analyze and trends AQL defects, provides metrics, and presents KPIs.
- Reviews and approves process-generated data from Manufacturing visual inspection
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team.
- Provide career development and training advice and set short term and long term goals for the team.
- Develops strategy on how to achieve the work that needs to be completed
Regeneron Biological Science Inspection