Nestle Food Science Production Supervisor Vacancy – Apply Online
Nestle Production Supervisor. Food Science Production Supervisor job opening 2022. Production Supervisor job 2022. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in food science may apply for the job vacancy at nestle for the post of Production Supervisor – Frozen Meals. Food Science job opening 2022, Check out all the details on the same below:
Requisition ID 162492
Job Title: Production Supervisor – Frozen Meals
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Business Management, Food Science, or Organizational Leadership/ Supervision) preferred.
- Work extended days and/or weekends with the flexibility to switch shifts as required
- A minimum of two years in food manufacturing with production floor experience is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a Continuous Improvement environment (Lean manufacturing or TPM preferred)
- Experience in food processing, packaging, Quality, Supply Chain, and knowledge of GMPs.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening). Ability to adjust communication style to multiple audiences, facilitate group coaching, and information sharing. Ability to positively confront and effectively deal with non-compliance through effective “Soft Skills”.
- Excellent people skills – maintain a positive attitude and ability to motivate people, specifically mentoring and coaching individuals in identifying short- and long-term development needs and providing appropriate support.
- Confidence in own capacity and judgment. Must be willing to face challenging situations. Developed ability to build personal relationships based on trust, mutual respect and open communication.
To ensure employee safety, product quality, and asset performance while delivering on time the shift/line/area production plan. This is accomplished by leading a team of approximately 50 employees. Leadership of people includes participating in the hiring process, employee onboarding, performance management, and corrective action. Proactive cooperation with other groups on-site and within NUSA to ensure that their area and people are fully aligned with the organization. Modeling the way for others by practicing what is preached to create and maintain a workplace culture that engages and motives associates at all levels. Focusing on results to deliver success as measured by key performance metrics.
- Ensure the timely deployment of the People development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with PM (proper training inclusive of equipment, safety procedures, and hygiene) Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the team.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times. Updated work instructions are available for all positions. Processes are run in accordance with SOP’s, SSOP, and other documentation. Activities being performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished according to the environmental management.
- · Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), performance of sanitation audits, food safety checks, and product quality checks conducted according to policies. Actively participate in the prevention and correction of quality-related errors. Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety e.g. protective clothing (uniform), shoe change & hand wash.
- Ongoing coaching of employees to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the job through NCE approach. Daily review of achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings. Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives. Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members, and Production Management.
Nestle Food Science