Amazon Fresh Hiring Prepared Foods Associate – Apply Online
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate
Location – Bloomingdale, IL
Job ID: 2920
Prepared Foods Associate
- Prepare fresh items such as pizza and cold salads according to Amazon Fresh safety and quality guidelines.
- Ensure all prepared items are weighed, labeled, dated, packaged and rotated according to Amazon Fresh standards
- Interact with customers in an energetic way by answering questions, providing recommendations and sampling when applicable.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
Dependent on role, most associates must be able to work flexible hours including, weekends and holidays
Why You’ll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Amazon Fresh Hiring