Nestlé Food Science Specialist Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Nestlé Food Science Product Development Specialist. Nestlé Food Science Internship. The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Title: Product Development Specialist – Dough-21001829
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field is required. Bakery Science or Cereal Science preferred
• Position requires approximately 20% travel.
• Prefer minimum 3 years of product or process development experience in CPG
• If no Bakery Science or Cereal Science degree, prefer at least 4 years of dough experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and high performing environment
• Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
• Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
• Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal-oriented and easily adapts to change
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
Technical lead on project teams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Represent Technical Application Group as subject matter expert for product and process to transfer knowledge to the factories. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
1. Implementation of Innovation & Renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the Market. Implement/execute product/process development activities (e.g. bench top, pilot plant, and internal/external factory) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer.
2. Introduction of new products and processes within the factories. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launch new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
3. Continuously improve/optimize current products and processes within factories according to local business needs and supply situation and/or implementation of initiatives. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product and process standards and specifications.
4. Ensure adherence to all products, processes, materials standards. Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes 60/40+), external standards, and local regulatory framework. Develop and/or assist in the development of the product and process standards within the Nestlé systems.
5. Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while expanding internal and external networks.
6. Develop expertise for product and process mastership within TAG. Develop the competencies required for product/process mastership to enable manufacturing excellence
7. Provide first-line support to factories. Ensure knowledge transfer related to product/process mastership to eliminate the root cause of assistance requests
Nestlé Food Science Specialist