Mars Quality & Food Safety Project Lead Vacancy – Apply Online
Mars Hiring food science candidates. Food science job vacancy 2021. Quality & Food Safety project lead vacancy 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the project lead post and check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality & Food Safety Continuous Improvement Project Lead- Elizabethtown, PA
Location Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
Job ID: 1334077
What they are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Food Science, Food Safety, Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a quality manufacturing role
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in leading/influencing others
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Advanced degree in Food Science, Food Safety, Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field and
- 2+ years of experience in different quality-related areas such as raw materials, distribution, or manufacturing.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing site managing quality and food safety management systems responsible position related to food safety or quality and food safety management system
- Serve as key Q&FS stakeholder for all Site Activity, Engineering, and CVS initiatives and projects (new equipment installation, infrastructure capital projects, Master Plan initiatives, etc.)
- Lead QFS input for engineering related projects within the site, lead CVS, Handover process for Quality and Food Safety, and participate in PRP reviews
- Define and oversee implementation of mitigation strategies to minimize micro risks associated with capital project work i.e. environmental monitoring, escalated sampling, temporary hygiene junction, cleaning, and sanitizing procedures.
- Lead QFS inputs for Asset Health Check, Change Management, and Technical Risk Management at the Site.
- Responsible for delivering the quality agenda throughout the CVS process (coordination, management)
- Drive Q&FS business initiatives at the Site Engineering and CVS level
- Attend capital project meetings to ensure QFS requirements are integrated early on
Serve as the Q&FS lead-in the activity management process from inception through the realization
- Key interface for R&D related activities within the CVS and Activity Management process
Communicate Site Activity and Engineering initiatives within the Site R&D community
Support the site Q&FS manager in reporting Q&FS performance to management
- Ensure adherence to Mars Global Standards into the planning and realization of Site Activity and Engineering projects
- Responsible for Quality and Food Safety risk assessments for technical change activities; ensure QFS considerations have been reviewed, risk assessed and proper mitigations are in place prior to execution of the change
- Provide Guidance to Site Technical Management Team on Mars QMP compliance i.e. GMP requirements (Utilities, Maintenance, Construction and Layout of buildings, Equipment Calibration)
- Manage and coordinate any Food Safety Program changes within the value stream as a result of engineering or CVS activities while leveraging the appropriate Q&FS team resources
- Responsible for providing outlining QFS requirements on engineering projects, developing all the QFS documents, delivering training for associates, and creating engineering QFS best practices
- First-line Q&FS incident management for any engineering and CVS activities including handling and coordination with outside stakeholders when needed – incident coordinator until RA1. Lead root causes analysis investigation of incidents. Track and report on incident closure
- Conduct line trial risk assessment and endorse line trial/raw material exception test forms prior to approval by site Q&FS manager.
- Conduct level 2 troubleshooting related to Q&FS and escalate to PPTS for level 3 troubleshooting
- Reduce incidents related to change management through building capability with operations and reliability on risk assessments
What can you expect from Mars?
- The opportunity to learn, develop and take charge of your own career.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package.
- To be respected and valued.
- The Five Principles are at the center of every decision we make.
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally, add value and impact a better world for generations to come.
Mars Quality & Food Safety