Regulatory Affairs Internship in Singapore
Looking to gain hands-on experience in Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices? Join Smith & Nephew in Singapore and be part of our dynamic team, contributing to the exciting field of regulatory compliance and innovation in healthcare. Explore new opportunities and make a meaningful impact with us!
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Intern
Company: Smith Nephew
Job Description: Regulatory Affairs Internship in Singapore
This role offers an opportunity with hands-on exposure to local and/or regional regulations of medical devices. With the minimized regulatory knowledge, the intern will perform specific regulatory tasks in supporting regulatory filing and regulatory strategy development. Gain experience by independently doing a small project from start to finish.
Roles and Responsibilities: Regulatory Affairs Internship in Singapore
- Support Singapore and/or ASEAN countries dossier preparation
- Submit Special Access Route applications and distribution records for the Singapore market
- Notify HSA on Class A medical device via MEDICS
- Participate in ad-hoc projects (e.g. NPD RA strategy, manufacturing transfer)
- Support various database updates
What will you need to be successful?
Successful candidates would need the following:
- Preferably currently matriculated at an accredited university majoring in Biomedical Engineering or any other Engineering field.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication.
- Able to drive project completion.