Thermo Fishers BSc Life Science Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Safety Reporting Coordinator provides administrative safety support to the safety reporting team and Pharmacovigilance department. This role is responsible for tasks related to the receipt and submission of expedited and periodic safety reports, including quality check tasks, pertaining to the department’s projects, and assists management in producing project metrics as required.
Job Title: Safety Reporting Coordinator
Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job ID: 222801
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science courses (Pharmacy, Nursing, and other related Allied Healthcare courses)
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training, and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a team to attain a shared goal and support assigned to lead and line manager on tasks
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and independently to attain the wider goals of the team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Pharmacovigilance and industry terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including telephone conversations as well as face-to-face interaction internally within the department
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks simultaneously along with handling numerous deadlines and stay focused during these times
- Ability to work under pressure without jeopardizing work standards
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Possess the maturity to handle sensitive information and data effectively
- Strong knowledge of procedural documents with the ability to identify gaps in processes and offer constructive suggestions for solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills with proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once and deal effectively with pressure
- Ability to apply knowledge, skills, and expertise to assist other colleagues in safety reporting activities
- Receives, prepares, and submits safety reports to applicable parties. Escalates to lead and/or line manager if any issues are encountered. Ensures reports are submitted in compliance with regulatory timelines and country legislation.
- Assists in producing metrics and alerts the manager to any quality or timeline issues.
- Ensures timely maintenance of safety reporting systems and information.
- Liaises with various departments and external parties (including clients) in relation to safety reporting tasks and the setting up and maintenance of projects.
Good understanding of SOPs, GDs, and project-related documentation.
- Proactively troubleshoots daily operational issues with limited input from management.
With the support of management, provides updates to the operational safety reporting team and Senior Management in relation to work deliverables/status as required and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Shares ideas and suggestions with team members ensuring effective communication and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for training Pharmacovigilance department staff on the safety reporting process and various systems associated with safety reporting.
- Assists with, and may participate in, audit and inspection preparation if required or requested by the company or client.
- Knowledge of, and ability to perform against, KPIs for projects.
Thermo Fishers BSc