ADMA Biologics Freshers Job – Biology/Biochemistry Apply
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Raw Material Specialist I!
The Raw Material Specialist I will perform quality control raw material processing and testing. Following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Job Title: Raw Material Specialist I
Location: ADMA Biologics – Boca Raton, FL
Education Requirements: B.S. or associate degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related science discipline, or equivalent working experience in a regulated environment (e.g. FDA).
Experience Requirements: This position requires 0-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company. Work in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc.) is preferred, but not required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
- Perform quality control raw material processing, sampling and testing independently according to approved Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete testing documentation and data entry as required for procedures and tests performed in-house and at contract labs.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for method validations and other special projects, following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Perform instrument calibration or qualification according to written procedures.
ADMA Biologics Freshers Job