Boston Scientific Quality Engineer Internship Job, Apply Online
Boston Scientific Quality Engineer Internship Job, Apply Online. At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Intern – (Quality Engineer) Job
Date: Nov 22, 2021
Location: Coyol, A, Costa Rica
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Microbiology, Chemical Research, Intern, Medical, Engineering, Science, Entry Level, Healthcare
About the role:
Provide Process/Quality Engineering support to manufacturing or new product development teams, helping to ensure delivery of the highest quality product or new products to the customer.
You’re Responsibilities include:
- May execute the following responsibilities:
- Identify Manufacturing process defects (scrap, nonconforming material, customer complaints) by dispositioning non-conforming material, assisting in the identification of primary root causes and understanding corrective and preventative actions. May be responsible for working with process owner to bound product stops and document release criteria.
- Understanding of product quality plans, documents and systems by reviewing product specifications, quality specifications, and working with quality systems. May be responsible for learning risk analyses and FMEAs.
- Monitoring Systems by becoming familiar with systems applications and critical process steps; and through familiarization with methods used to reduce process variation.
- Becomes familiar with Product/Process improvement efforts by understanding current quality metric data and learning the various analysis methods used to enhance sustaining product design and new product development
- Learns Quality Tools & Training Materials by gaining knowledge of prevalent tools used and by reviewing & utilizing available training materials.
- Checks and provides support in the execution and investigation of CAPAs, NCEP, Failure Mode Investigations, etc.
- Evaluate new equipment and processes and participate in the transfer of new products.
- Get involved in various stages of equipment and processes validations: Run and/or review and/or approve reports I.Q ‘s, O.Q’ s and P.Q ‘s as well as any other document relating to validation.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, procedures, and protocols
- Assure that all laboratory equipment is in compliance to perform the analysis activities (calibration, safety, cleanness).
- Document investigation findings in analysis report on GCS2
- Become a trainer for the Software related to the complaints handling process (GCS2), as required.
- Work with Research and Development to efficiently qualify new components; assist suppliers in creating statistical sampling plans, inspection methodology and quality procedures for new components
- Responsible for reviewing and developing process validation protocols and reports. Support other functional areas during the validation activities
- Support environmental monitoring, microbiology and product testing as in approved procedures and protocols.
What we’re looking for
- Academic background: Chemical, Industrial, Electronic, Biotechnology, Electromechanical Engineering or Related Field
- Active student certification.
- At least 80% of the career approved (Bachelor´s or Licentiate degree).
- English level: 60% or above.
- Availability of 38 – 40 hours per week in site
Requisition ID: 512925