Ferrero Food Science Quality Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Job Title: QUALITY PRODUCT SPECIALIST LEAD – BLOOMINGTON, IL (3RD SHIFT)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in a related field such as Food Technology, Food Science, Biotechnology and Food Chemistry
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience on a production floor
- Experience conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing/distribution of goods
About the Role:
With new innovations and exciting expansion plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us! We are in search of a Quality Product Specialist Lead to join our growing organization. In this role you will be on the plant floor and follow production activities to implement and promote food safety. You will be part of a team that continuously improves Ferrero’s products at various stages of the production process. The Quality Product Specialist Lead will be based in Bloomington, IL which is one of Ferrero’s leading plants in North America.
- Plan, assess and provide production quality results for training to employees, in terms of quality control, to be executed on production lines
- Support operators to verify that production control activities are put in place correctly
- Ensure the inspection of the finished product and guarantee that products meet the quality specifications established by the Ferrero Quality Department
- Conduct sensory sessions for semi-finished and finished products
- Support root cause analysis and provide information on deposition decisions for held products
Ferrero Food Science Quality