Sanofi Immunology & Biology Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Sanofi hiring candidates for the post of Vaccine Sales Professional. Sanofi job opening 2022. Immunology job opening 2022. Biology job opening 2022. Job Vacancy for candidates with bachelor’s degree in biology and immunology. Intrested and eligible candidates check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Vaccine Sales Professional
Location – Austin North, TX
Job Id: R2636501
- BA. /B.S. required, preferably in Immunology, Biology or Business.
- 2 years business to business sales experience.
- A valid driver’s license is required along with a record of safe driving record
- Strong oral, written, and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Strong time management skills.
- Sell priority products in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model. Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages. Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan.
- Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the Public and Private markets.
- Prospect and qualify new and emerging markets and feedback information to the Company as requested. Operate within assigned budgets.
- Analyze business opportunities and strategically utilize CRB tools and promotional budget to identify the highest value accounts that bring the greatest ROI in sales growth.
- Utilize the ATI selection process to define and refine on a trimester basis ensuring that the highest value accounts are identified within the established guidelines. Utilize BASS reports which include previous sales history & DO potential along with public zip code data.
- Utilize ARIS to achieve optimal reach and frequency to highest potential ATI targets and Physicians by developing a routing plan that achieves a minimum of 6 calls per day and 7 physicians by effectively scheduling appointments and in-services to support the public & private ordering cycle (i.e. EOQ, Easy order, Promotions). It is essential that we continue working the entire office and expanding our contacts on each call.
- Effectively promote all assigned franchises in line with the company trimester priorities (ACM) Educate, sell and influence key contacts during each sales call by utilizing core arguments and persuasive selling skills which results in customer behavior change and increased sales.
- Be organized for the sales call with current POA marketing messages and materials. Complete a thorough pre-call plan by reviewing sales history, script data reporting, and previous calls notes in order to develop a Blueprint as a roadmap with specific objectives, methods & actions (SOMA). This involves anticipating and handling objections in order to advance the sale.
- Effective implementation of Customer Relationship Building tactics (i.e. VIMS, EZ Order, Well Connect, etc.), value-added services, and Execution of the Action Plan is expected on a consistent basis. Minimum expectations will be stated in the trimester action plan. Any specific territory expectations (exceptions) will be defined and agreed upon between VS and DSM in order to adjust for any specific market conditions. VSs will be accountable for remaining within the allocated territory promotional budget and effective utilization of promotional money to generate positive return on investment (ROI). Adhering to the corporate promotional guidelines while supporting the data requirements for the Sunshine Act.
- Prepare and conduct consultative business review presentations that differentiate the Company as a business partner by supporting customer objectives and engaging the client in clinical and business conversations.
Sanofi Immunology & Biology