Unilever GtM Quality Lead Recruitment – Biology & Food Science Apply
Unilever GtM Quality Lead Recruitment Unilever R&D is looking for a talented Product Developer based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. As a member of the R&D team, you will be developing innovative plant-based meat alternative products for the exciting and ever-evolving food market. Whether that’s meeting the need for sustainable, healthy, delicious, guilt-free experiences, localizing a global offering, or bringing the world’s most exciting plant-based technologies to our North American market. In this journey at an exponential pace we are looking for a Senior Product Developer who has the passion to change the world.
Job Title: GtM Quality Lead
Category Supply Chain
Location 700 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, United States Of America
Req ID: R-08013
The Go to Market (GtM) Quality role works within the NA Multi-Country Organization. Role is focused on Quality in the Go to Market operations: implementing, executing, improving, ensuring and providing quality support to SC operations, repacking operations, logistics and warehousing, systems, customer service, Brand Building and local Brand Development for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, regulatory compliance, care line support, on-shelf assessments/improvements and marketplace issue/incident management. This role is a partner and leader for key Quality requirements across the GTM scope (Quality beyond the manufacturing sites).
University degree in a technical discipline or general sciences. Preferred: Biology, Engineering, Supply Chain, Microbiology, Chemistry, or Food Science degree
Minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chain, additional experience in Manufacturing a plus
Additional experience in Supply Chain, R&D, Logistics or Customer Service experience
- Support deployment of UL Quality strategy, governance, and goals through MCO specific projects and targets
- Supports consumer complaint and Adverse Reaction Complaint process.
- Manages product release process for regulated, cosmetic and food products (Canada)
- Supports the development of Quality links to MCO and SC GtM Strategy
Participates in the communication of local regulatory requirements and changes and supports work with Technical Quality and Regulatory Quality to ensure compliance at manufacturing sites
- Ensure regulatory and global quality compliance in warehousing & logistics for MCO
- Leads / participates in Quality Expert interventions (e.g. Operational Quality Reviews, HACCP workshops, Training events, etc.)
- Provides expertise, leadership, and support in Quality management for resolution of
- Quality issues in re-packers, assemblers, promotions suppliers and customers within MCO geography
- Supports use of Quality processes for innovations, promotional items and changes in NA
- Assists efforts to ensure that on-shelf audits are completed for new innovations and promotions to provide timely feedback
- Supports verification of ongoing compliance to UL Quality Management Standards in third-party re-packers and assemblers, e.g. through communications, self-assessment activities, KPI monitoring, technical visits, etc.
- Ensures regular marketplace on-shelf product assessments are carried out (CRQS evaluations), data is analyzed, and improvement projects are activated and followed up
- Supports defining CRQS for Secondary Packaging based on Customer needs and globally aligned standards
- Supports MCO interface with Consumer / Customer care lines for alert triggers and feedback data
- Supports preparation of Inter-company Quality documents for cross border inter-Unilever FG import, validates first shipment quality and monitors on-going quality of FG received
- Supports local marketplace product quality incident management and consequent actions
- Manages Quality Incident management of marketplace incidents in NA reporting per Unilever Company Quality requirements
- Leads or supports the development of Q improvement activities based on the monitoring and manipulation of marketplace data from multiple channels (e.g. consumer & customer care lines, Digital Voice of the Consumer, on shelf inspections, warehouse & re-packer data, employee observations, etc.)
- Contributes to cold chain quality support and improvements from DC to Point of Sale (POS) – secondary & tertiary transport and storage, distributors, concessionaires.
- Leads or contributes to Quality improvement projects with the MCO for business complaints, cold chain, and on-shelf CRQS improvement
- Supports improvements related to import / export that has been raised to supplying Innovation Quality, Technical Q and/or manufacturing site and Unilever International
- Manages return/refusal dispositions and assists customer service to remedy customer issues.
- Participates in Quality improvement activities with Logistics teams to forward progress in UL and 3P warehouses and transportation operations.
Participates in validating 3P warehouses and transportation providers are capable of meeting UL Quality requirements by conducting technical capability assessments.
Support import/export quality issue resolution and improvement actions in Logistics.
Unilever GtM Quality Lead