Accenture R&D Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To them, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of their clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
Job Title: Life Sciences R&D Technology Consulting Manager
Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
At least four years at a consultancy working on IT/systems development
- At least four years in life sciences R&D technology to support discovery and research, patient services, clinical development and operations, regulatory intelligence and operations, pharmacovigilance and medical affairs.
- At least four years working in relevant applications in an implementation or support capacity in at least one of the following: Research, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management tools, IV/WRS, Data Warehouses, Safety databases, Regulatory Information Management, Medical Information, Patient Services and Complaint systems or processes.
- At least four years managing a team and helping in people development
- At least four years working with Life Sciences R&D executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- At least four years managing client and vendor relationships with the ability to identify and articulate the value of new business
- At least four years leading sub-projects, and knowing when to handle issues yourself or get others involved
- At least four years deploying or supporting relevant applications used in the clinical supply chain like EDC, CTMS, data management tools, patient services or others
A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- You’ve got a deep understanding of key Biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product lifecycle processes and technologies.
- You know your way around industry-standards such as CFR 21 Part 11, GxP and validated systems lifecycles.
- You know how to troubleshoot day to day issues and to modify system configurations as needed modifications
- You’ve worked on software development, specifically in a validated environment
An R&D tech-consultant beyond compare. You’ve got an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and your know-how of business, technology and operations intersect. So, you use your analytical know-how and skills to solve problems creatively and make sure clients have R&D technology and processes that help get products to patients faster. Your soft skills complement your technical know-how, which means you can always get your point across, whether you’re talking with a senior client or junior team member. All in all, you’re the person others seek out when they run into challenges.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
- Work on proprietary technology assets to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients
- Define use cases and business cases for applying modern technology including digital and applied intelligence
- Evaluate the technology currently supporting clients’ product development, patient services and regulatory compliance strategies
- Lead teams developing and deploying technologies used to discover and develop therapies such as compounds, biologics, vaccines, medical technology, etc.
- Organize and rationalize technology after mergers
- Design and deploy change management projects that set up clients for long-term success
- Build relationships with client stakeholders in the health, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries that help Accenture become a trusted partner
- Support business development efforts
- Manage and coach junior team members
- Support business development opportunities, and expand our thought leadership position, using your expertise in life sciences to apply new technology such as cloud computing, application, platforms, etc.
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Accenture R&D Life Sciences