Pfizer Associate Process Engineer Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer Associate Process Engineer Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in supporting efforts to bring products from research to manufacturing. You will leverage your technical capabilities to understand the inherent problems of the transfer of technology from the research stage to manufacturing, in cooperation with other departments.
Job Title: Associate Process Engineer, Gene & Cell Therapy Technical Support
Location: United States – North Carolina – Sanford
What You Will Achieve
You will participate in technology transfer to the manufacturing plant and troubleshoot production process problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Work in a structured environment under supervision.
- Prepare and review of scale-up protocols and reports, technology transfer protocols and reports, batch manufacturing records, batch packaging records and bill of materials etc.
Establish small-scale production processes and use scaled-down lab processes to enable process troubleshooting.
- Share knowledge through existing knowledge-sharing processes or systems.
Coordinates execution of process validation protocols
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and 0-3 years of biopharmaceutical experience or MS in one of the above disciplines and at least one internship in biomanufacturing or process development
- Process Engineering or operational excellence experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device setting
- Knowledge and experience of requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Experience and working knowledge of Process Monitoring systems
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure and in ambiguous situations
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral) are required in order to interface across management levels and departments.
- Master degree in bioprocessing or related discipline
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Automation knowledge, Delta V experience
No unique physical requirements
-Remains organized &; positive in ambiguous and fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
-Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure and in ambiguous situations
-Ability to process complex information and make recommendations with incomplete data set
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Ability to adjust work schedule to meet business needs – over time, off-shift, weekends.
Ability to travel– travel time may be up to 10% according to business needs.
Relocation support available
Last Date to Apply for Job: 3/16/2021
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus