Regulatory Affairs Internship at Inari Medical
Regulatory Affairs Internship Opportunity for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program Students at Inari Medical. Interested Candidates can check out the details below and Apply.
Job Position: Regulatory Affairs Intern
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Company: Inari Medical
About the job
Get ready for an immersive 12-week experience with our Summer Internship Program at Inari Medical! This program will offer students a unique opportunity to dive headfirst into the world of medical devices, where cutting-edge technology meets medical innovation.
This is not just an internship; it’s a chance to learn from and work alongside our Clot Warriors to make an impact on patients’ lives.
As a Regulatory Affairs Intern, you will play a critical role in supporting our Regulatory Affairs team by ensuring compliance with regulations and standards governing our devices, supporting process improvement initiatives, and assisting with regulatory submission deliverables.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of regulatory documentation, including 510(k) submissions, Letters to File, and other regulatory filings.
- Support the regulatory affairs team in monitoring and ensuring compliance with FDA regulations, ISO standards, and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Conduct research on regulatory requirements and industry best practices, providing insights and recommendations to the team.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure regulatory compliance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of regulatory documentation, records, and submissions.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to gather necessary information and documentation required for regulatory submissions.
- Participate in regulatory affairs training sessions and stay updated on the latest industry developments.
- Support departmental process improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a relevant field (e.g., Regulatory Affairs, Life Sciences, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, etc.).
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience or coursework related to regulatory affairs is a plus.
The base pay range for this position is $22.00 – $35.00 per hour. A range of factors, including location, skills, and experience, will be considered. Actual compensation may vary.
For United States Applicants Only:
- Inari Medical E-Verify Poster (English and Spanish)
- Inari Medical Right to Work Poster (English)
- Inari Medical Right to Work Poster (Spanish)